TBS THEME: SHOGHI EFFENDI ON RACISM AND PREJUDICE
Please read the following and then register at the link below.
TBS participants will explore the subject of freedom from prejudice and how it applies to building genuine friendships in neighborhoods - where all are called to put the Word of God into action on this “most vital and challenging issue.”
Friends, We urge you to please read all the FAQs shown on this website, so you are familiar with all the school's rules and regulations, as well as DuBose's requirements for our using their facility. Kindly pay attention also to the various forms you need to download, fill-out and bring with you to speed you through registration. Thank you.
- All Registrations must be made online
- On-site registration will not be available this year
- Those who submit registrations must be 18 years of age or older.
- Those intending to participate for less than the entire three-day school session must also register on-line and by the registration deadline of August 29 (midnight)
- REFUNDS: Should your plans change, refund requests will be accepted up to August 10, 2019 (midnight). A non-refundable $10.00 cancellation fee, plus any applicable credit card fees will be charged back to you. After August 10 (midnight) refund requests will not be honored.
- After an initial registration has been confirmed, credit card fees associated with changes, cancellations or refunds will be passed along to the registrant. Initial means any first-time registration for an attendee or their guests. Subsequent changes will have any credit card fees charged back to the registrant's credit card.
- When registering for rooms at DuBose, please include special room needs (e.g., accessibility, roll-away bed, etc.) in the comments box of the room reservation section. NOTE: We try to accommodate housing preferences, but can give no guarantee and cannot make last-minute changes.
- TBS 2019 trusts that all registrants have read and understood this year's school and DuBose FAQs provided on this website for your information and guidance.
All required attendee forms must be completed prior to participating in TBS2019 and turned in at registration upon checking-in. Forms can be found on this website under the FORMS Tab (above). By not bringing your form, or if they are incomplete, this will slow down your registration.
Friends, when registering please make sure you use a standard Windows or Apple browser; such as, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox. We're not sure if the registration platform (Cvent) has been tested with Apple's Safari browser. If when registering you are notified that you are waitlisted, please contact the registrar. It seems to be a browser problem.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED